It`s splitsville for Tulisa, Danny Simpson
London: Singer Tulisa Contostavlos has split from her footballer boyfriend Danny Simpson, reports thesun.co.uk.
Contostavlos had been dating the Newcastle United defender for six months. But reports that emerged earlier this week indicated that their relationship had hit the rocks.
According to friends of the 24-year-old singer and Simpson, 26, the duo decided to end their romance after a make-or-break phone chat Thursday night.
Former "X Factor" judge Contostavlos flew out to Marbella, Spain, on a girls’ holiday Friday to get over the split.
The pair had even got matching tattoos in February. They had not been seen together in public for over a month.
“Tulisa and Danny have been having problems for a while now and have been arguing a lot. They have been trying to work things out but Tulisa decided she’d had enough and didn’t want to fight for the relationship any more," said a friend.
“It’s 100 per cent over. It’s an amicable split with no hard feelings," the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'