It was Hef`s way or no way: Crystal Harris
Toronto: Playboy model Crystal Harris has opened up about calling off her marriage with magazine owner Hugh Hefner and says she had little freedom at the mansion.
"The mansion schedule is so strict - home by 6 every Friday night, Saturday and Sunday for movie nights," she told news show Entertainment Tonight.
"I couldn`t do certain things. The first year I was there, I went on a vacation with my friends and then the second year I asked if I could go with my friends and see my family, I was told no. I saw my world just closing in on me. It`s Hef`s way or no way," she added.
Harris admits that after moving out of the Playboy Mansion, it has been "scary" at times, reports torontosun.com.
"I`m used to living somewhere that has butlers and security. My curfew was nine o`clock. The other day I`m driving, it`s night time, I needed to get gas; it`s scary," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!