It was weird marrying my grandmum, says ‘Meet the Kumars’ star Sanjeev Bhaskar
London: Sanjeev Bhaskar, who will be returning to our screens as the host of ‘Meet the Kumars at No.42’ after a six-year absence, is now married to Meera Syal – who plays his grandmother in the popular BBC comedy series.
Bhaskar said that it was “weird” when he married his co-star Syal.
“Meera will be returning, unfortunately,” the Telegraph quoted him as telling Mandrake at the Prince’s Trust Comedy Gala, at the Royal Albert Hall.
“It was, actually, very weird marrying her, because I saw her as the grandmother first. But, no, it’s not that I’m attracted to older women, sadly,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!