Jada Pinkett Smith believes cheating can make love stronger
London: Will Smith`s wife Jada Pinkett, has apparently justified infidelity, saying that it can actually strengthen relationships rather than break them, in her Facebook post.
The `Matrix Revolutions` star wrote that if someone, who truly loves you, cheats on you then they have hurt themselves as much as they have hurt you, the Daily Express reported.
The Hollywood actress, 41, asserted that situations like these make for a great opportunity to deepen the relationship with thorough honesty.
The mum-of-three, who has been married to Will for the past 16 years, insisted in the post that it`s the time when love gets real, true and illuminates what you are made of as a couple and as individuals.
She wrote that such situations could be the windows to a deeper commitment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals