Jaden Smith, Kylie Jenner are best friends
Los Angeles: Teen actor-rapper Jaden Smith says he is not dating TV star Kylie Jenner, they are just best friends.
The 14-year-old rapper`s relationship with the Jenner has been the centre of speculation ever since they were spotted holding hands at a Justin Bieber concert at The O2 in London last month and on other occasions.
"Jenner is one of my best friends. It`s pretty awesome," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Smith as saying.
"I was in Los Angeles, we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, then she came to London and surprised me, so that`s pretty baller," he added.
The two have become inseparable in recent months.
Meanwhile, the "Karate Kid" star may feature with his dad Will Smith in science fiction thriller "After Earth".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage