Jake Gyllenhall helps Alyssa Miller move out
Los Angeles: Actor Jake Gyllenhall has helped model Alyssa Miller move out of her apartment, which she shared with her ex-boyfriend, and is reportedly getting serious about his relationship with her.
The "Prince of Persia" star started dating Miller after his split from model Emily DiDonato, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A source told the New York Post`s Page Six that Miller, 23, and her former boyfriend moved into separate apartments in the same building after the split, but she decided to move out of the building completely and her doting new boyfriend was more than happy to assist her.
Miller is believed to have put her belongings into storage and is staying with Gyllenhall and other friends in the meantime.
But the source insisted that while Gyllenhall, 32, is smitten with the fashion model, he isn`t ready to live with her just yet and she is still looking for a new place of her own.
The actor has previously dated actresses including Reese Witherspoon, Kirsten Dunst, Minka Kelly and singer Taylor Swift.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing