James Corden and Kevin Pietersen take ‘night off’ from baby duties
London: James Corden and Kevin Pietersen took a night off from baby duties to enjoy a lads`` night out at a notorious London nightclub.
The actor left fiancee Julia Carey at home with three-week-old son Max, while he partied until 3.30am with cricketing pal Pietersen at new nightclub The Box, reports the Daily Mail.
Perhaps the 30-year-old England cricketer - who has a 10-month-old son Dylan with pop star wife Jessica - was giving Corden some tips on fatherhood.
After fellow partygoer Gabe Turner asked Pietersen and Corden if they were suffering from a hangover, the sportsman wrote: “Massive!!!! The Box is amazing hey?”
Since becoming a father on March 22, Corden has only been spotted on one night out, at the Children``s Champions Awards on March 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track