Jamie Foxx denies dating Katie Holmes
Los Angeles: Actor Jamie Foxx has rubbished reports that he is dating Katie Holmes.
The dating rumours started doing the round after `Django Unchained` star and Holmes, who divorced husband Tom Cruise last year, danced at a charity event in August.
"(The rumors) are one hundred per cent not true. In fact, it`s quite hilarious because we simply danced at a charity event along with a lot of other people," Foxx told Entertainment Tonight.
Holmes and Foxx both attended the 4th annual Apollo in the Hamptons benefit in East Hampton, New York in August.
According to reports at that time, Holmes pulled Foxx and Ellen DeGeneres in to join her in bustin` a move to hits like Lenny Kravitz`s `American Woman` and Robin Thicke`s `Blurred Lines`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma is in this Indian state
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?