Jane Lynch files for divorce
Los Angeles: `Glee` star Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from psychologist Lara Embry.
The couple had announced their separation a month ago.
Lynch, who cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split, gave February 7 as their date of separation, according to court documents filed in LA Superior Court, reported E! News.
In the documents, Lynch, 52, noted that they had their domestic partnership legally established in California on July 10, 2010, and neither she nor Embry needed to be a resident or own a home in the state in order to dissolve their partnership there.
"Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter," Lynch had said in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan to team up for a film?
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan look cutesy in new poster of 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Prince Narula dating Yuvika Chaudhary? Here’s the answer
- Hrithik Roshan and Farah Khan's 'throwback picture' proves they are total water babies!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married