Janet Jackson engaged to Qatari boyfriend Wissam Al Mana?
New York: Singer Janet Jackson is reportedly engaged to her billionaire boyfriend Wissam Al Mana.
The couple, who have been dating for two years, is said to be planning a USD 20 million wedding in the Middle East next year, reported the New York daily News.
"(He) gave her a huge, expensive ring. She`s afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up. She wants kids. If she can`t have them, she will adopt," a source said.
The third time might be a charm for Jackson, 46, who was previously married to James De Barge manager Rene Elizondo. She was also rumored to be secretly married to then-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs
- Ellie Goulding suffering from heart problem
- Hrithik Roshan to champion 'World's Largest Lesson'