Jaymi Hensley plans to get married in 2015
London: Pop star Jaymi Hensley is making plans to marry his partner in 2015.
The Union J singer `came out` as gay to fans during his stint on the British version of `The X Factor` last year and and revealed he had been engaged to boyfriend Olly Marmon since 2010, reported Daily Mirror.
Now, Hensley says he will exchange vows with Marmon in two years time, and has already asked his brother to act as best man.
"There`ll be wedding bells in early 2015. They`re (the band) not my best men - my brother`s my best man," he said.
The 23-year-old isn`t the only member of the group to be settling down.
Bandmate JJ Hamblett is preparing to become a first-time father with his girlfriend Caterina Lopez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!