Jaymi Hensley plans to get married in 2015
London: Pop star Jaymi Hensley is making plans to marry his partner in 2015.
The Union J singer `came out` as gay to fans during his stint on the British version of `The X Factor` last year and and revealed he had been engaged to boyfriend Olly Marmon since 2010, reported Daily Mirror.
Now, Hensley says he will exchange vows with Marmon in two years time, and has already asked his brother to act as best man.
"There`ll be wedding bells in early 2015. They`re (the band) not my best men - my brother`s my best man," he said.
The 23-year-old isn`t the only member of the group to be settling down.
Bandmate JJ Hamblett is preparing to become a first-time father with his girlfriend Caterina Lopez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how 'Ahoi Ashtami' is celebrated
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn