Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux move into dream LA home
London: Jennifer Aniston and her fiance Justin Theroux have finally moved into their dream mansion in Bel Air, LA.
The former `Friends ` star has reportedly splurged 13.5 million dollars on the house excluding the 8 million dollars she paid for the renovations done on the mid-century mansion in 2012, the Sun reported.
The extensive new constructions include a retractable roof, a 1,600sq ft wine cellar and a special margarita fountain.
The spacious pad also has a million-dollar Korean clay spa for the actress and a man cave, fully equipped with top-of-the-range gadgets, for Theroux.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When ‘Unindian’ Bret Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site