Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux `underwent counselling`
Washington: Jennifer Aniston and fiance Justin Theroux reportedly had some relationship counselling, where they promised each other to spend more time together.
A source told MailOnline.com that Aniston and Theroux love each other and are fully committed, Contactmusic reported.
The insider asserted that the couple had hoped to be married by now but work commitments this year meant their plans went astray.
The source said that they underwent counselling and realised that they regretted not spending more time together this year, adding that they`re determined 2014 will be different.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'