Jennifer Aniston cancels Mexican wedding?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston has reportedly cancelled her plans to marry Justin Theroux in Mexico.
The 43-year-old, who announced her engagement to 40-year-old Theroux in August, was planning to tie the knot during their holiday in Mexico. But they have now decided to postpone it, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Originally they wanted to fly everyone to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for a small barefoot-on-the-beach ceremony, but that plan was scrapped after the details were leaked," a source told OK! Magazine. Close friends and family members were expected to join them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic