Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux sent joint Christmas cards
London: Former `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston`s and boyfriend Justin Theroux have sent out joint Christmas cards.
The couple, who have been dating since earlier this year, have sent festive greetings to their close family and friends and made donations in their names, reported Femalefirst online.
"We wish you and your family a holiday season full of happiness & joy. A donation has been made in your name to St Jude`s Children`s Research Hospital and Best Friends Animal Society. With warmth and love, Jen and Justin (sic)," the card reads.
Aniston and Jennifer and Theroux are planning to spend the festive season with her father, former `Days of Our Lives` star John Aniston and his wife Sherry.
"Justin and John got along great from the moment they met. John feels that Justin has been wonderful for his daughter and says he`s never been Jen happier. John would love nothing more than to see them walk down the aisle. He`s told Justin he`s willing to do whatever he can to help," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex