Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux want wedding by the ocean
Los Angeles: Actors Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux reportedly are planning to have their wedding "by the ocean".
The couple, who began dating in 2011 and got engaged a year later, are keen to tie the knot at a private beach ceremony abroad in the near future, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Jennifer and Justin are getting married right by the ocean, so it will be a beach meets California modern-chic sort of thing. She is going to have it (the wedding) out of the country (US)," said Kevin Lee, who organised Aniston`s first wedding to Brad Pitt.
As per speculations, the pair will get hitched on Theroux`s birthday on Aug 10, exactly two years to the day he proposed to her on his 41st birthday. They sealed their relationship following "months of therapy" after their relationship reportedly hit the rocks.
"After talking honestly, their issues seemed to evaporate. Justin admitted he hated the idea of an over-the-top wedding. Jen`s happily agreed to a low-key do with friends and family. Jen`s thrilled and Justin couldn`t be happier," a source said previously.
"That`s who (fiance Jennifer) I`d want to bring back. That`s who I`d want to bring with me," said Theroux, proving his romance with Anniston was very much on track last month.
He admitted he couldn`t imagine life without his fiancé, and even hopes they`ll still be together after they die.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release