Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux want wedding by the ocean
Los Angeles: Actors Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux reportedly are planning to have their wedding "by the ocean".
The couple, who began dating in 2011 and got engaged a year later, are keen to tie the knot at a private beach ceremony abroad in the near future, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Jennifer and Justin are getting married right by the ocean, so it will be a beach meets California modern-chic sort of thing. She is going to have it (the wedding) out of the country (US)," said Kevin Lee, who organised Aniston`s first wedding to Brad Pitt.
As per speculations, the pair will get hitched on Theroux`s birthday on Aug 10, exactly two years to the day he proposed to her on his 41st birthday. They sealed their relationship following "months of therapy" after their relationship reportedly hit the rocks.
"After talking honestly, their issues seemed to evaporate. Justin admitted he hated the idea of an over-the-top wedding. Jen`s happily agreed to a low-key do with friends and family. Jen`s thrilled and Justin couldn`t be happier," a source said previously.
"That`s who (fiance Jennifer) I`d want to bring back. That`s who I`d want to bring with me," said Theroux, proving his romance with Anniston was very much on track last month.
He admitted he couldn`t imagine life without his fiancé, and even hopes they`ll still be together after they die.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!