Jennifer Aniston `went through awkward phase in her 30`s` while married to Pitt
Washington: Jennifer Aniston has confessed that she had the most awkward phase of her life during her 30`s, which ironically also happens to be the time when she was married to Brad Pitt .
The 44-year-old actress told Parade Magazine that right now she has nothing to worry about, although she didn`t recall having a care in the world at 25 either, as all that started in her 30s, Us Magazine reported.
The former `Friends` star explained that she is a little bit of a late bloomer, but it doesn`t matter to her as it just keeps getting better with age.
Aniston added that she is more in her body, mind, and life is full and wonderful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's Katrina connect was seen at 'Sultan' trailer launch? Details inside
- Five reasons to watch ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life