Jennifer Aniston `went through awkward phase in her 30`s` while married to Pitt
Washington: Jennifer Aniston has confessed that she had the most awkward phase of her life during her 30`s, which ironically also happens to be the time when she was married to Brad Pitt .
The 44-year-old actress told Parade Magazine that right now she has nothing to worry about, although she didn`t recall having a care in the world at 25 either, as all that started in her 30s, Us Magazine reported.
The former `Friends` star explained that she is a little bit of a late bloomer, but it doesn`t matter to her as it just keeps getting better with age.
Aniston added that she is more in her body, mind, and life is full and wonderful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married