Jennifer Lawrence had a crush on Justin Timberlake
London: Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she had a huge crush on Justin Timberlake and would spend hours staring at his photos.
The `Hunger Games: Catching Fire` star said she used to spend hours gazing at Timberlake`s pictures when she was a teenager and sometimes felt sick because she liked him so much, reported Contactmusic.
"My teen crush was Justin Timberlake. Early 90s Justin Timberlake. I remember buying the `N Sync CD. Remember how CDs had the pull-out picture things? I got so overwhelmed with hormones I almost threw up," she said.
The 23-year-old star also shared some funny memories from filming the `Hunger Games` sequel.
Lawrence believed she had a supernatural experience on set when she felt ancient spirits slap her butt, but realised after watching the playback that it was actually newcomer Sam Clafin`s trident poking her in the rear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!