Jennifer Lopez open to marry again
Los Angeles: Latin singer Jennifer Lopez is open to the idea of tying the knot for a fourth time.
It could be a possibility that the 45-year-old has given up on the idea of being happily married as she has already been involved in three divorces, but her past experiences have not put her off marriage.
Lopez, who appeared on her friend Chelsea Handler`s talk show, and was forced to answer questions about her well-publicised past romances, as well as finding a new man in the future, suggest reports.
During the discussion, the Grammy-Award winning singer admitted that she "would get married again," after the host probed her on her future love life.
"I like being in a relationship, I do," she continued. "I`m not one to whore around, that`s not my thing."
And when the studio audience began laughing at her response, Lopez reminded them that "this is late night TV, it`s okay!" before turning to Handler to say, "You`ve cursed like 25 times already."
She first got married to a Cuban waiter called Ojani Noa in 1997, but ended shortly after in January 1998.
She then tied the knot with former back-up dancer Cris Judd in another short partnership, they were together from September 2001 until June 2002.
Her last marriage was with fellow singer Marc Anthony in June 2004. They had twins in 2008, but announced their split three years later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!