Jennifer Lopez wants to move in with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez reportedly wants to move in with her rumoured boyfriend, choreographer Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
The "On the floor" hitmaker, who previously insisted she was just friends with the professional dancer, is reportedly ready to go public with their romance, reportedly.
"They can`t get enough of each other. Her chemistry with Maks is electric. She`s never felt this way about any man in the past," said a source.
Lopez, who has twins Max and Emme, 6, with ex-husband Marc Anthony, was previously said to be taking her romance with Chmerkovskiy slowly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!