Jennifer Lopez wants to move in with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez reportedly wants to move in with her rumoured boyfriend, choreographer Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
The "On the floor" hitmaker, who previously insisted she was just friends with the professional dancer, is reportedly ready to go public with their romance, reportedly.
"They can`t get enough of each other. Her chemistry with Maks is electric. She`s never felt this way about any man in the past," said a source.
Lopez, who has twins Max and Emme, 6, with ex-husband Marc Anthony, was previously said to be taking her romance with Chmerkovskiy slowly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Richa Chadha excited to meet Sarabjit Singh's wife
- He is back! Irrfan Khan reveals intriguing first look in 'India Ki Khoj' poster - See pic
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video