Jennifer Lopez wants to move in with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez reportedly wants to move in with her rumoured boyfriend, choreographer Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
The "On the floor" hitmaker, who previously insisted she was just friends with the professional dancer, is reportedly ready to go public with their romance, reportedly.
"They can`t get enough of each other. Her chemistry with Maks is electric. She`s never felt this way about any man in the past," said a source.
Lopez, who has twins Max and Emme, 6, with ex-husband Marc Anthony, was previously said to be taking her romance with Chmerkovskiy slowly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex