Jesse Tyler Ferguson to marry gay partner in New York
Los Angeles: The ‘Modern Family’ actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson, 37, is to wed his boyfriend Justin Mikita in New York this summer.
"Gay marriage is legal in New York. That`s the reason we want to get married there. We want to support the state that`s supporting us" Ferguson told US Weekly, reports contactmusic.com.
Mikita is 10 years younger to Ferguson.
"The wedding will be held in a beautiful spacious loft. It`s so nice. I just can`t wait to see it all done. We would be inviting around 200 people which seems big to me, but people are saying it`s not that bad`` said Ferguson.
Ferguson and Mikita have been dating since the last two years. They want to support gay marriages and hope their union will be considered official everywhere across United States.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show