Jessica Biel plans Lance Bass wedding
London: Singer Lance Bass is taking help from his former `N Sync bandmate Justin Timberlake`s wife Jessica Biel as he plans his wedding to fiancé Michael Turchin.
Bass, 34, received helpful tips and support from Biel after proposing to his boyfriend Michael Turchin in September, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m so glad I went to Chris` wedding because I forgot about some of my old management company people. And then we were sitting there talking to Jessie Biel, too, and she gave us a lot of great pointers. And she had some really great ideas.
"One really cool idea she had was that, on the invites - because we love our onesies - send out personalised onesies to all our guests so that at midnight after the reception it turns into a pyjama party. How fun would that be? I think we might be doing that one. That was something we both loved," he said.
Biel, 31, married Timberlake, 32, in October 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!