Jessica Biel’s `cool as cucumber` about planning wedding to Justin Timberlake
Washington: Jessica Biel has revealed that she isn’t stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle with Justin Timberlake.
The bride-to-be, who spoke to E! News at Variety`s Power of Women luncheon in LA Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy, said that she’s no “bridezilla”.
“I’m just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I’m cool,” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
In August, the ‘Total Recall’ star had admitted that she’s pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day.
“I’m one of those people who is not very detail-oriented,” she had said.
“I’m sort of the . . . big idea person, so I’ll probably give an idea and then let it be created,” she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS