Jessica Chastain will never date anyone from Hollywood
London: Actress Jessica Chastain, who has always remained coy about her personal life, says she will never become involved in a Hollywood romance.
The 35-year-old said she has a rule when it comes to relationships - refusing to date fellow actors.
Explaining she once dated someone in the business while she was at drama school, the `Zero Dark Thirty` star says being in the public eye constantly freaked her out.
"I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard drama school, but since then, I`ve only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous.
"I realised I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone. And I didn`t want to talk about the business, first of all. I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old. I`m a film fan, but I don`t want to talk about auditions or what movie I`m gonna do. I find that so boring," she said.
The redhead remains guarded about her current beau, only divulging that "some people in the fashion world" know who he is.
The actress also explained that she has no interest in becoming a Hollywood legend as fame and money have never been her goals.
"Fame and money have not been my goals. If they had, then this probably would not have happened, because this all happened from independent films. Not big pay cheques."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married