Jessica Simpson and I haven`t spoken in six years: Nick Lachey
Los Angeles: Singer Nick Lachey, who ended his marriage with Jessica Simpson eight years ago, reveals his relationship with his ex-wife feels like history.
"It`s been years since the last time I talked to Jessica. Years. Honestly, probably six years... It was like another lifetime ago," he said.
The 39-year-old married Vanessa Minnillo in 2011 and welcomed son Camden in September 2012. Simpson, meanwhile, is engaged to Eric Johnson, with whom she has a 12-month-old daughter, Maxwell, and is now expecting a son, reported Us magazine.
Asked whether he ever thinks about his three-year marriage to the singer by watching episodes of `Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica`, the MTV reality series that documented their relationship.
"I have not. As you can imagine, that`s not popular viewing in my house. We don`t sit around as a family and watch the old DVDs," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive