Jessica Simpson fears wedding row
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jessica Simpson is reportedly terrified that her divorced parents will get into a fight at her wedding and cause a scene.
The 33-year-old is set to marry fiancé Eric Johnson in Santa Barbara, California, next month but is worried her father, Joe Simpson, and mother, Tina Simpson, who divorced last year after 34 years of marriage, will ruin her special day as they`re barely on speaking terms, reports contactmusic.com.
"Jessica`s so worried that they`ll cause a scene. She feels like everywhere she turns, someone or something is conspiring against her. She`s a total wreck right now,” said a source.
However, the former NFL star Eric is desperate for his future wife to relax and enjoy the festivities.
"He tells her to relax, but she`s scared her wedding will be a train wreck. She just can`t deal with it anymore. She`s waited so long to officially call Eric her husband. She just wants her wedding day to be perfect,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?