Jessica Simpson ready to marry fiance Eric Johnson
Washington: Jessica Simpson is finally ready to tie the knot with fiance Eric Johnson after her wedding was disrupted by two pregnancies, it has been revealed.
The actress became engaged in 2010 and originally wanted to marry after welcoming daughter Maxwell Drew in 2012, but after she fell pregnant again with son Ace Knute, she had to postpone her nuptials again, Contactmusic reported.
Now the couple is ready to walk down the aisle, as Simpson has revealed that she has started planning her big day.
Unveiling her son in a photoshoot with Us magazine, she said that they have started talking about the wedding again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’