Jessica Simpson set to have a big wedding
London: Singer-designer Jessica Simpson says she will be having a big wedding to Eric Johnson as she wants her friends and family to attend the ceremony.
The 33-year-old singer has been planning her special day and she wants lots of people to be present at the lavish ceremony to witness her and Johnson tying the knot, reportedly.
"I`ve been very picky on how I want everything to look and feel. Eric`s family alone is almost 90 people, so it`ll definitely be a big event," Simpson said.
The blonde beauty, who has daughter Maxwell, two, and ten-month-old son Ace with Johnson, has remained tight-lipped about the date of their nuptials.
"We are very close to sending out our invites," she said. Simpson was previously married to Nick Lachey, 40, in 2002 and they divorced in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex