Jessica Simpson wants Capri wedding?
London: Jessica Simpson is reportedly planning to have her wedding on the Italian island of Capri after she and her fiance Eric Johnson fell in love with the place while on a holiday.
The 33-year-old star has decided to keep the ceremony an intimate affair, with only close friends and family members present on their big day, reported Contactmusic.
"She seemed very excited about it. There will probably only be 75 to 100 guests. Jessica will definitely not invite more if she can help it. She wants to have only really close family and friends - the kind of people she speaks to on regular basis," a source said.
The couple had previously planned to tie the knot in Hawaii at a beach ceremony over the Christmas holiday period in 2012, but postponed their nuptials after Simpson got pregnant with the second child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding