Jessica Simpson wants Capri wedding?
London: Jessica Simpson is reportedly planning to have her wedding on the Italian island of Capri after she and her fiance Eric Johnson fell in love with the place while on a holiday.
The 33-year-old star has decided to keep the ceremony an intimate affair, with only close friends and family members present on their big day, reported Contactmusic.
"She seemed very excited about it. There will probably only be 75 to 100 guests. Jessica will definitely not invite more if she can help it. She wants to have only really close family and friends - the kind of people she speaks to on regular basis," a source said.
The couple had previously planned to tie the knot in Hawaii at a beach ceremony over the Christmas holiday period in 2012, but postponed their nuptials after Simpson got pregnant with the second child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex