Jessica Simpson wants small wedding
Los Angeles: Singer Jessica Simpson and her fiancé Eric Johnson are likely to have a small wedding with just their close friends and family members in attendance.
"There will probably only be 75 to 100 guests. Jessica will definitely not invite more, if she can help it. She wants to have only really close family and friends - the kind of people she speaks to a regular basis," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The couple had reportedly planned to exchange vows at a beach wedding in Hawaii during Christmas 2012, but they had postponed the date as Simpson had got pregnant again.
The couple will now have the wedding close to home and they have chosen Hawaii as their honeymoon destination.
The 33-year-old already has 16-month-old daughter Maxwell and three-month-old son Ace Knute with Johnson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside