Jessica Simpson will get married this year
London: Singer-designer Jessica Simpson insists that she will get married to her longtime partner Eric Johnson, with whom she has two kids, within this year.
The 33-year-old also said that she did not understand why people doubt her marriage with her fiance.
"People ask me every day if I`m getting married. I`m like, `I`m engaged, of course I`m getting married`!" she said.
The couple have a 20-month-old daughter, Maxwell, and six-month-old son, Ace, and believes he is the perfect man for her because they have already been through a lot together.
"He`s put up with me and all my hormones for the two and a half years that I`ve been pregnant. He has seen me at my absolute worst but he hasn`t gone far away," she said.
"Eric is like a big-hearted big guy. He`s the best father. Maxwell is a daddy`s girl so she is obsessed with him. She definitely has him wrapped around her finger," she added.
Simpson revealed she has yet to set a date for her upcoming wedding. The actress and her fiance have postponed their nuptials twice since getting engaged in November 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!