Joan Collins says sex helps keep `love alive` between her and hubby
Washington: Veteran actress Joan Collins has revealed that sex is the biggest thing that has kept her 12-year marriage to husband Percy Gibson strong.
When the `Nutcracker` star was asked on Britain`s ` Loose Women ` what the top three most important things in her relationship with Gibson are, she simply said "sex, sex, sex," the Huffington Post reported.
The couple tied the knot 17 February 2002 and later renewed their vows in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing