Jodie Foster marries Ellen DeGeneres` former girlfriend
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Jodie Foster has tied the knot with Alexandra Hedison, who is the former girlfriend of celebrity talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.
A representative of Foster, 51, has confirmed that the `Panic Room` star exchanged vows with Hedison in a low-key ceremony yesterday, reported People magazine.
The couple had been dating for about a year.
Foster has been a private person but she opened up a bit about her personal life when giving an acceptance speech at the 2013 Golden Globes.
Before Hedison, Foster was in a longterm relationship with Cydney Bernard.
The couple, who separated in 2008, co-parented two sons, Charles and Kit. Hadison previously dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Noor' First look: Sonakshi Sinha in journo avatar!
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh welcome second bundle of joy
- Smoking hot! Shraddha Kapoor’s look on the cover of Filmfare is captivating
- This classic photo of Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh will give you intense relationship goals
- Dwayne Johnson to star in 'Doc Savage'
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex