Joe Jonas makes fun of Taylor Swift`s love life
Los Angeles: Jonas Brothers` star Joe Jonas said it was he who dumped country singer Taylor Swift.
The 24-year-old singer revealed on the E!`s `Fashion Police` that he dumped the `Love Story` hitmaker, followed by few others, reported Ace Showbiz.
When fashion critic Joan Rivers asked him if he dumped Taylor Swift over a phone call.
"I think it`s me and a few others, but yeah," Joe joked, referring to Swift`s other famous exes.
It is said that the country singer wrote three songs about her relationship to boy band singer and when questioned about it, Joe`s brother Kevin quipped, "We still haven`t seen the royalty check. It`s weird."
The band consist of Paul Kevin Jonas II, Joseph Adam Jonas and Nicholas Jerry Jonas.
Swift has also dated Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and singer Harry Styles among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'