Joe Manganiello denies dating Demi Moore
London: ‘True Blood’ actor Joe Manganiello has dismissed reports that he is the new man in Demi Moore’s life, insisting that he only spent three minutes talking to her at a film premiere.
The 35-year-old actor, who plays a male stripper in new film ‘Magic Mike’ has admitted that he is amazed by all the stories linking him to the newly-single actress, who split from her husband Ashton Kutcher at the end of 2011 - but they’re all false.
“There is 100 per cent zero truth to that... I met her once at a premiere and I maybe talked to her for three minutes,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling DJ Ryan Seacrest.
“(She’s a) lovely woman... She was in Striptease and I was like, ‘Hey, you played a stripper, I play a stripper...’ and we had a three-minute conversation about exchanging stripping notes.
“Geez, they will print anything and once it’s on the Internet there’s no fact checking, everybody just prints off of everybody else’s articles... It’s amazing,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Deepika Padukone beats Priyanka Chopra to be named sexiest Asian woman!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth