John Abraham enters matrimony with Priya Runchal
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: John Abraham has entered matrimony with his long-time girlfriend Priya Runchal.
The actor took to Twitter to wish his fans a very Happy New Year and signed off by formally introducing his better half as Priya Abraham.
The tweet read, “Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed 2014! May this year bring you love, good fortune and joy. Love, John and Priya Abraham (sic).”
The wedding seems to have been a hush-hush affair.
John’s marriage plans have often been a hot topic of discussion. But now, with John coming out in the open with his wedding to Priya, all speculations have been put to rest.
John, 41, had begun his career as a model. He then tried his hands at acting and then eventually turned a producer. Priya is a non-Bollywood person and is reportedly an investment banker.
Here’s wishing Mr and Mrs John Abraham a very happy married life.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi
- Film industry has always been leftist: Anurag Basu
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival