John Travolta was love of my life: Kristie Alley
London: Actress Kirstie Alley says she fell in love with actor John Travolta while working with him 25 years ago in ‘Look Who`s Talking’.
The 61-year-old actress fell for her co-star on the set of the movie but couldn`t act on her feelings because she was married to actor Parker Stevenson at the time, reports Daily Mail online.
"It took everything that I had, inside, outside, whatever, to not run off and marry John. And be with John for the rest of my life. He was the greatest love of my life," Alley said.
Travolta, 58, who is married to Kelly Preston, was single when they met and when Alley was asked why she didn`t leave her husband for her co-star, she said the institution of marriage was very important to her.
The actress, who divorced Parker in 1997, said, "I feel like when you marry someone you`re supposed to work hard at it, and you`re supposed to make it work."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth