Johnny Depp, Amber Heard: Marriage on the cards?
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly told girlfriend Amber Heard that he wants to marry her.
The couple has been dating for over six months and had parted ways briefly. But they have now reconciled.
Depp, who has two children - Rose and Jack - with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, has introduced Heard to his family.
"Johnny’s told Amber he wants to marry her and have children after introducing her to his kids Lily Rose and Jack," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Johnny’s told her he is so in love with her that he wants to marry her one day," the source added.
The couple have moved in the same house with the children.
“They’re going to stay with the kids at his house in Plan de la Tour in the south of France, so it’s full steam ahead again," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi