Johnny Depp, Amber Heard spotted holding hands at Rolling Stones Concert
Los Angeles: `Rum Diary` co-stars Johnny Depp and Amber Heard have reportedly rekindled their romance after the two were photographed walking hand-in-hand when attending Mick Jagger`s band concert.
The couple were spotted attending The Rolling Stones` concert in Los Angeles together. At the concert, which was also attended by stars like Gwen Stefani, Owen Wilson and Bruce Willis, Depp was seen casually holding Heard`s hand as he led her walking through the crowd.
Representatives for both parties haven`t commented, but a source said that Depp and Heard hinted at the possibility that the relationship was on again, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Johnny and Amber were really touchy-feely when they arrived in a limo. They spent the night hand-in-hand and Johnny was really keen to introduce her to his mates," a source said.
Depp met Heard when the two filmed ‘The Rum Diary’ back in 2011, a few months after Depp split from his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis.
Heard allegedly left the 49-year-old actor last February for a French model Marie de Villepin.
From his former relationship with Paradis, Depp has two children, 13-year-old Lily-Rose Melody Depp and 10-year-old John ‘Jack’ Christopher Depp III.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'