Johnny Depp, Amber Heard spotted holding hands at Rolling Stones Concert
Los Angeles: `Rum Diary` co-stars Johnny Depp and Amber Heard have reportedly rekindled their romance after the two were photographed walking hand-in-hand when attending Mick Jagger`s band concert.
The couple were spotted attending The Rolling Stones` concert in Los Angeles together. At the concert, which was also attended by stars like Gwen Stefani, Owen Wilson and Bruce Willis, Depp was seen casually holding Heard`s hand as he led her walking through the crowd.
Representatives for both parties haven`t commented, but a source said that Depp and Heard hinted at the possibility that the relationship was on again, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Johnny and Amber were really touchy-feely when they arrived in a limo. They spent the night hand-in-hand and Johnny was really keen to introduce her to his mates," a source said.
Depp met Heard when the two filmed ‘The Rum Diary’ back in 2011, a few months after Depp split from his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis.
Heard allegedly left the 49-year-old actor last February for a French model Marie de Villepin.
From his former relationship with Paradis, Depp has two children, 13-year-old Lily-Rose Melody Depp and 10-year-old John ‘Jack’ Christopher Depp III.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of a crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours