Johnny Depp calls Vanessa Paradis `great woman`
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp describes his former partner, actress Vanessa Paradis as a "great" mother and woman.
Together, they have two kids Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11. They ended their 14-year relationship in 2012, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I wouldn`t see any weirdness at all in making a film with Vanessa now, whereas before I might have done. We`re on great terms and there`s nothing weird or strange. It`s very normal. She`s a great mommy and a great woman," Daily Mirror newspaper quoted the 50-year-old as saying.
"If you love, you have to love beyond what you think is love. When the s**t hits the fan you have to keep loving. I know it sounds like some sort of Hallmark card, and I don`t mean it to, but you cannot abandon ship, you know," he added.
Depp admits that since their split, things have been a "bit bumpy", but they pulled together for their two children, who were "incredibly understanding and incredibly strong" through the break-up.
"You`ve got a couple of kids and a woman who`s been good to you. So keep loving, no matter what," he added.
Depp, who celebrated his 50th birtday earlier this month, is now dating actress Amber Heard, 27, while Paradis is said to be seeing Benjamin Biolay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Rangoon: Reasons why Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui may not do Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ – Here’s why
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year