Johnny Depp flies to France to make up with ex Vanessa Paradis
London: Johnny Depp has flown to the South of France to try and patch up with his former partner Vanessa Paradis.
The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star gave the model an antique gold pendant bearing the message “My heart is always with you.”
The couple, who have two children Lily-Rose, 13, and Jack, nine, announced last month they had “amicably separated” after 14 years together.
Even though they never married, it was said the 39-year-old singer would receive around 100 million pounds from Depp, who is said to have a net worth of 200 million pounds.
It is said that Depp and ‘Rum Diaries’ co-star Amber Heard, 26, who were reported to have “grown very close” on set, called time on a fledging relationship.
Depp and Paradis are holed up at the actor’s 4-million-pound home in Plan de La Tour.
“They are having a family holiday to show the kids they are still a strong family even if those two are split or not,” a leading daily has quoted a source as saying.
“But the fact he presented her with such a touching gift, it’s almost as if they could make another go of things. Johnny wants to be with his family, he’s a very family orientated man. His kids mean everything to him.
“What they need more than anything is to get together far away from Hollywood and that is what they are doing,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Sidharth Malhotra extends his obsession for pets
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!