Johnny Depp`s needy behaviour drives girlfriend crazy?
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Johnny Depp is reportedly in a fragile state and is relying too much on his girlfriend Amber Heard. His "smothering behaviour" is said to be driving her crazy.
The 50-year-old actor has apparently been in a slump since the failure of his recent action film `The Lone Ranger`, reports showbizspy.com.
"He’s in a terrible state over the whole thing," said a source.
"He’s been relying on Amber to maintain his fragile ego, but she isn’t sure how much more she can take. She’s been locked away in his apartment, looking after his kids, but his smothering behaviour is driving her crazy," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'