Johnny Depp trying to patch up with Vanessa Paradis?
London: Actor Johnny Depp is reportedly trying to patch up with ex-girlfriend and model Vanessa Paradis.
The 49-year-old is said to have gifted Paradis a gold pendant bearing the message: My heart is always with you!
Depp has two children, Jack, 9, and Lily Rose, 13, with Paradis. The four are spending quality time at Depp`s four million pounds home in Plan de La tour, France.
"They are having a family holiday to show the kids they are still a strong family even if those two are split or not," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"But the fact he presented her with such a touching gift, it`s almost as if they could make another go of things. Johnny wants to be with his family, he`s a very family oriented man. His kids mean everything to him," the source added.
Depp and Paradis had been together for almost 14 years, before officially announcing their separation in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor