Jon Bon Jovi walks fan down the aisle
London: Bon Jovi singer Jon Bon Jovi walked a fan down the aisle at her wedding in Las Vegas on Saturday.
The 51-year-old singer surprised bride Branka Delic at her wedding to Gonzalo Cladera at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, reported Contactmusic.
"I have memories for life which I`ll never forget. Such an amazing man to take time from his schedule to come walk this crazy Aussie down the aisle.... Jon..... I salute," the bride said.
Two months ago Delic had started an online petition, BonJoviWalkMeDownTheAisle.Com, to have him at her nuptials which took place at the same chapel where he married his high school sweetheart, Dorothea Hurley, in April 1989.
Later, the musician took to his Twitter page to congratulate the happy couple, writing, "Branka & Gonzalo! May you have a lifetime of happiness, love & memories together - always (sic)"
The `Always` singer also posted an image of him with Branka at the chapel on the social networking website.
Jon was dressed casually in a white shirt and a pair of jeans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!