Jon Bon Jovi walks fan down the aisle
London: Bon Jovi singer Jon Bon Jovi walked a fan down the aisle at her wedding in Las Vegas on Saturday.
The 51-year-old singer surprised bride Branka Delic at her wedding to Gonzalo Cladera at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, reported Contactmusic.
"I have memories for life which I`ll never forget. Such an amazing man to take time from his schedule to come walk this crazy Aussie down the aisle.... Jon..... I salute," the bride said.
Two months ago Delic had started an online petition, BonJoviWalkMeDownTheAisle.Com, to have him at her nuptials which took place at the same chapel where he married his high school sweetheart, Dorothea Hurley, in April 1989.
Later, the musician took to his Twitter page to congratulate the happy couple, writing, "Branka & Gonzalo! May you have a lifetime of happiness, love & memories together - always (sic)"
The `Always` singer also posted an image of him with Branka at the chapel on the social networking website.
Jon was dressed casually in a white shirt and a pair of jeans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan to hold special screening of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ for Aamir, Shah Rukh?
- I can make careers, says Karan Johar
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput marriage: Actors co-stars congratulate newlyweds
- After slapping legal notice, Kangana Ranaut jokes about movie
- Jodhpur Film Society receives Pritiman Sarkar Award