Josh Brolin and Diane Lane divorcing after 8 years
Los Angeles: Actor Josh Brolin and wife Diane Lane have parted ways after eight years of marriage.
Brolin and Lane were married in 2004. It was the second marriage for both, reported Aceshowbiz.
"It was a mutual decision. It is very amicable. It`s not ugly, it`s just over," a representative of the couple said.
Brolin was recently arrested for public intoxication just before midnight during a 2013 New Year celebration. He was let go without charge.
According to reports, he was spotted without his wedding ring the next day when grabbing a bite with a male companion at Sauce on Hampton in Venice, Calif.
"They`ve been separated for several months. This was a hard decision for both of them to make. The relationship just ran its course," a source said.
Brolin, 45, and Lane, 48, met through his stepmother, Barbra Streisand, at a party in 2002. They got engaged in 2003 and got married the next year at his central California ranch.
Brolin was previously married to actress Alice Adair and got divorced in 1994. They have two children, 18-year-old daughter Eden and 24-year-old son Trevor.
Lane was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert and also called it quits in 1994. They have 19-year-old daughter Eleanor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why
- Befikre tweet review: First day first show!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth