Josh Brolin, Diane Lane divorced
Los Angeles: Actors Josh Brolin and Diane Lane have finalised their divorce.
Lane, 48, filed for divorce in February this year and cited irreconcilable differences in the papers for the split. The duo got married in 2004.
The final documents were submitted Nov 27 in the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The duo seems to have a private financial agreement as Lane did not demand spousal support after the divorce, reports tmz.com.
Post-marriage, Lane changed her name to Diane Lane Brolin, but now she has dropped Brolin from her name.
Josh Brolin is currently in a rehabilitation centre for his alcohol problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!