Justin Bieber a good guy: Kylie Jenner
Los Angeles: Model Kylie Jenner insists her close friend Justin Bieber is "humble" and a "good guy" despite reports of his wild behaviour.
The 16-year-old says she doesn`t buy into reports of Bieber`s wild behaviour and despite the pop star having a tumultuous year, including complaints from his neighbours and heated arguments with paparazzi photographers, Jenner believes he is a good person at heart.
"He`s always been so nice and he`s such a good guy despite what everyone says about him. I think he`s amazing. He`s just been a great friend,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"He`s really cool. He`s humble,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic