Justin Bieber a good guy: Kylie Jenner
Los Angeles: Model Kylie Jenner insists her close friend Justin Bieber is "humble" and a "good guy" despite reports of his wild behaviour.
The 16-year-old says she doesn`t buy into reports of Bieber`s wild behaviour and despite the pop star having a tumultuous year, including complaints from his neighbours and heated arguments with paparazzi photographers, Jenner believes he is a good person at heart.
"He`s always been so nice and he`s such a good guy despite what everyone says about him. I think he`s amazing. He`s just been a great friend,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"He`s really cool. He`s humble,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding