Justin Bieber not giving up on Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Teen sensation Justin Bieber has reportedly vowed to "not give up" on his relationship with Selena Gomez.
The couple reportedly split up last week after going public with their relationship in February 2011.
According to tmz.com, Bieber, 18, is determined to make the relationship work despite the couple`s busy schedules.
A source close to Bieber said the rumours that the singer is involved with 19-year-old Victoria`s Secret model Barbara Palvin are untrue.
He is also allegedly keen to to get back with Gomez, as they have apparently broken up several times before only to reunite.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez have come out to publicly confirm or deny the split reports.
Last month, though, Bieber seemed to hint at a split when he posted a black-and-white photo of himself with the caption `Lingse` - an anagram of `Single` - on Instagram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Deepika Padukone doing official remake of Hollywood movie Mr & Mrs Smith? Here’s the truth
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!