Justin Bieber not giving up on Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Teen sensation Justin Bieber has reportedly vowed to "not give up" on his relationship with Selena Gomez.
The couple reportedly split up last week after going public with their relationship in February 2011.
According to tmz.com, Bieber, 18, is determined to make the relationship work despite the couple`s busy schedules.
A source close to Bieber said the rumours that the singer is involved with 19-year-old Victoria`s Secret model Barbara Palvin are untrue.
He is also allegedly keen to to get back with Gomez, as they have apparently broken up several times before only to reunite.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez have come out to publicly confirm or deny the split reports.
Last month, though, Bieber seemed to hint at a split when he posted a black-and-white photo of himself with the caption `Lingse` - an anagram of `Single` - on Instagram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'