Justin Bieber not giving up on Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Teen sensation Justin Bieber has reportedly vowed to "not give up" on his relationship with Selena Gomez.
The couple reportedly split up last week after going public with their relationship in February 2011.
According to tmz.com, Bieber, 18, is determined to make the relationship work despite the couple`s busy schedules.
A source close to Bieber said the rumours that the singer is involved with 19-year-old Victoria`s Secret model Barbara Palvin are untrue.
He is also allegedly keen to to get back with Gomez, as they have apparently broken up several times before only to reunite.
Neither Bieber nor Gomez have come out to publicly confirm or deny the split reports.
Last month, though, Bieber seemed to hint at a split when he posted a black-and-white photo of himself with the caption `Lingse` - an anagram of `Single` - on Instagram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!