Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez spotted together at Coachella
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber and his on-off girlfriend Selena Gomez were spotted getting cozy at the 2014 Coachella Music Festival.
Gomez hung out with the 20-year-old Canadian heartthrob all day and also sat on his lap at one point, reported TMZ online.
They were spotted enjoying each other`s company during Jhene Aiko`s performance.
Earlier, Bieber hit the stage with Chance the Rapper. The two stars performed their collaboration `Confident` which is featured in the pop star`s album Journal.
"Thanks Coachella for showing so much love. Good times," the Canadian singer tweeted after the performance.
Gomez was seen at the music fest with Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and their entourage. The singer and Kylie later went to a midnight party.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!