Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez spotted together at Coachella
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber and his on-off girlfriend Selena Gomez were spotted getting cozy at the 2014 Coachella Music Festival.
Gomez hung out with the 20-year-old Canadian heartthrob all day and also sat on his lap at one point, reported TMZ online.
They were spotted enjoying each other`s company during Jhene Aiko`s performance.
Earlier, Bieber hit the stage with Chance the Rapper. The two stars performed their collaboration `Confident` which is featured in the pop star`s album Journal.
"Thanks Coachella for showing so much love. Good times," the Canadian singer tweeted after the performance.
Gomez was seen at the music fest with Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and their entourage. The singer and Kylie later went to a midnight party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Bharti Singh - Haarsh Limbhachiyaa had a Roka ceremony?
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids