Justin Bieber thinks `being single may be for the best`
New York: Justin Bieber, who seems to have rekindled his relationship with Selena Gomez after splitting earlier this month, believes that being “single may be for the best.”
According to reports, the 20-year-old actress wants to get back together with the ‘Baby’ hitmaker, TMZ.com reported.
However, Bieber has told his friends that he’s unsure, partly because Gomez has been so erratic, and thinks that they may be better off as friends, the website added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims